Your next challenge:
- You will be responsible for acquiring, building and maintaining relationships with existing, new clients and intermediaries from and in the Netherlands. The position is based in Luxembourg and you will report to the Head of Northern Europe – European Private Banking Clients.
- Build and develop autonomously your own book of (U)HNWI clients.
- Manage and retain existing relationships with clients, and increase ROA
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products)
- Ensure that client instruction are well executed to guarantee a high level of service
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key actions to acquire new clients
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank’s investment strategy is properly implemented