Your next challenge:
- The Group Investment Office within the Financial Markets business line is responsible for BIL Group’s investment strategy and its implementation. The Equity team within Investment Strategy develops the equity strategy, proposes equity investments to portfolio managers and investment advisors and manages the BIL Invest European Equities fund.
We are currently looking for a Senior Equity Portfolio Manager (M/F).
- The Senior Equity Portfolio Manager participate to the definition of the bank’s investment strategy. Providing inputs to BIL’s Asset Allocation Committee, she/he is providing key top-down and bottom-up inputs to define respective portfolios positioning. She/He will analyze and propose equity investments as well as identifying interesting theme and market’s trends. She/he will co-manage the BIL Invest European Equity fund delivering competitive return. The Senior Equity Portfolio Manager will ensure a proactive communication toward colleagues regarding equity investment strategy and fund’s performance.
- Contribute to the definition of the equity strategy supporting top down view
- Equity analysis of specific sectors and companies within these sectors with the objective to invest and to derive recommendations to advisors and portfolio managers
- Co-management of a UCITS Equity fund on the back of your analysis
- Ensure the specific client communication on fund performance and investment strategy by using our proprietary communication tools
- Provide support to BIL private bankers in their efforts to gain new private clients mandates.