Within the Institutional Banking (IB) department, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients (Asset Managers, Banks, ...) and developing relationships with existing clients by proposing innovative products and services (Financings, Custodian services, Market solutions...).
Your next challenge:
- Source and manage autonomously new clients (Asset Managers, Banks..) and transactions (Equity Bridge Financing, AIF Depositary Services, Bank Financings…) through active prospecting for the entire Institutional Banking department and maximize cross-selling with existing clients;
- Identify, negotiate and execute opportunities (term sheets, internal committees, legal documentations, etc.);
- Act as first “line of defence” for complex services solutions in accordance with BIL’s lending policy guidelines and governance rules;
- Promote the Institutional Banking activity both internally and externally (conferences, events, training, etc.).
- Generate new customers for the Institutional Banking department. Achieve expected results in terms of revenue while providing the first line of defense;
- Actively collaborate with the Relationship Managers and take the lead when growth opportunities are identified within their portfolios;
- Work on innovative proposals that highlight the full range of solutions available to institutional clients, and position yourself as a partner who can provide a comprehensive and consistent offering. Redirect the day-to-day management of clients to the Relationship Managers;
- Contribute to the technical training of the Relationship Managers to enable them to identify opportunities with their customers;
- Proactively position the Institutional Banking Value Proposition with existing and prospective clients and with an external network of strategic partners for BIL in close collaboration with the other Business Developers;
- Respect all procedures and compliance obligations (KYC, AML, etc...);
- Be a driving force in the development of products and services.