Your next challenge:
You will be responsible for acquiring and building relationships with new clients and intermediaries from Belgium. The position is based in Luxembourg.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the growth strategy and to the development of the value proposition of the bank
- Conduct research to identify business opportunities with new customers
- Develop a growth strategy, foster and build both long-term and trustworthy customer relationships
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of the current market conditions to detect and/or anticipate possible commercial opportunities for the customers
- Collaborate across business lines to help you develop new business leads and ensure an excellent after-sales service to guarantee the satisfaction of your customers
- Attend and coordinate events (seminars, conferences) where appropriate to grow your own portfolio
- Make use of the internal CRM to keep track on your business development activities