Context of the internship:
• The Corporate Finance team is looking for a highly motivated candidate to form part and to support its Investment banking offer.
• The Corporate Finance team offers to its clients (companies, institutional investors, and entrepreneurs) advisory mandates (Mergers & Acquisitions / M&A, equity and debt advisory, Unitranche, Green Bond, Mezzanine, etc.) and structured finance solutions (senior financing, Acquisition financing, NAV Credit facility, Real Estate Financing...).
• The internship will take place in our headquarters in Luxembourg with the possibility of attending project presentations with clients and both internal and external stakeholders.
Your next challenge:
• Analysis of advisory and financing opportunities/mandates across Europe (Benelux, France, Germany, Switzerland)
• Researching and analyzing company & industry data
• Financial simulations and modeling support for Business Plan
• Writing pitch books, financial models, internal and external memos
• Debt transaction execution, including assistance in the elaboration of transaction documents
• Liaising with technical professionals (internally and externally)
Skills to acquire:
• Strategic and financial analysis
• Financial modeling
• Capacity of autonomy, management and business view