Your next challenge:
Assess the internal control system in place within the bank and its entities in order to verify that risks are appropriately managed and that to the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system is effective and adequate.
The main duties of the function are:
- Carry out audit assignments in accordance with the methodology and the audit plan, and make recommendations in order to improve the existing framework and to ensure that the strategies and objectives of the Management are complied with
- Participate to the audit risk assessment for the ICT domains to ensure their adequate coverage in the audit plan
- Build an expertise on the areas audited, particularly through the assessment of applicable regulations, and the follow-up of risks, controls and procedures in place
- Issue specific and ad hoc opinions upon request
- Assist business auditors in the development of their knowledge on the ITGC