Your next challenge:
- Responsible for leading and coordinating, articulating, and tracking
actions related to developing and driving the implementation of the information
security plan, engaging with several stakeholders on a wide range of
information security matters to achieve overall business objectives.
- Challenge the systems and procedures to identify potential adverse
events, including hardware and software crashes, physical disasters, malicious
intruders, malware, denial of service attacks and employee misconduct.
- Manage the Information classification, control and protection.
- Management of security incidents related to the confidentiality,
integrity and availability of information.
- Insure the integration of security requirements into the life cycle of
the employment contract (engagement, transfer & termination of contract).
- Compliant with legal and regulatory requirements relating to
information security matters and prepare dashboard for the Security
- Engage with the business such as finance, legal, regulatory,
compliance, audit, operations, Hr and IT to identify information security
risks, propose mitigation plan and follow-up of the actions plan.
- Deal with support or coordinate actions linked to security incident
management. Perform research and oversee activities as assigned primarily
within information security risk management.
- Maintain information security policies and ensure their application
(or identify any deviation); support internal, external audits.