Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg’s finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
We are currently in the process of migrating from our Core Banking system to a new platform (T24). Our development teams mainly work on integrating our fronts teams with this new Core Banking using micro-services.
We are looking for a profile to work on the following T24 technologies:
- Customizations JBase Basic (InfoBasic)
- T24 development using Design Studio
- T24 interface development
- T24 Screen, Enquiry, Report, Process workflow designing
- IRIS framework
- Integration Framework
- Advanced expertise with AA module
Required business knowledge:
- Lending and account management in T24 (AA module)
- Good general knowledge of the bank domain and activities.
Optional business knowledge:
- T24 Customizations with Java Framework
- T24 Unit Testing framework
Your role will be to:
- Design robust solutions with the specifications from the business
- Implement robust solutions or organize the implementation by offshore/onshore technical team
- Help other teams to design and implement robust solutions (design sessions)
- Train and support your colleagues (code review, code kata, workshops, technical retrospectives)
- Promote quality and reduce its cost (built-in)
At the moment our technological stack is as follows (not exhaustive) :
- T24, JBC, IRIS, Events
- Java based microservices
- Oracle, Exadata
- MQ Series, Kafka
- ELK, Dynatrace
- Work environment : Windows/MacBook Pro
- CI/CD (GitLab, Jenkins, Sonar, XLDeploy, XLRelease)
You are/have :
- IT relevant experience: 4+ years
- Master degree in computer sciences or information systems engineering
- Passionate at heart and always seek to improve yourself and share your knowledge & know how
- You like to communicate and are not afraid to speak publicly
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Keen to take initiatives
- Motivated and eager to work with like-minded colleagues
- You embody agile principles and BIL corporate values
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.