Your next challenge:
As a member of Data Value Chain, helped by your recent experience on ETL tools (ideally Oracle Data Integrator) you participate in the project of the new Core Banking System T24 and the exploitation of its data. You’ll participate in the delivery of a new Business Datawarehouse and its datamarts, feeding Downstream Components, other applications and supporting Reporting.
- To develop and review complex data flows in a moving environment using Oracle Data Integrator and PL/SQL to feed ODS & BDWH.
- To help improve the tools and process on Build Factory & Dev Ops (GIT, Deploy and Release Management tools)
- To support technical documentation of the new Datawarehouse
- To support analysis of changes with functional banking knowledge
- To review requirements before their development
- To participate in code review and quality
- To support the Integration and the Testing of the development