Your next challenge:
- Take ownership in managing the lifecycle of various investment related products the bank is offering, deliver E2E results. Work in close collaboration with the other Value Chains, share knowledge and support when needed.
- Support Front Business Lines in their efforts to commercialize investment products, contribute to yearly objective settings and follow-up. Put in place internal communication, change management, best practice and ensure support.
- Ensure alignment of information, standardisation of methods and coordination.
- Build and follow-up of yearly marketing and commercial plan, deploy sales actions.
- Identify client needs, market evolutions, opportunities and threats around our key markets, segments and products in accordance with Value Chains
and support Value Chains in preparing and formalising decisions regarding
products and pricing
- Financial dynamics: Contribute to set-up and follow-up of sales objectives, KPI, revenues
- Product management: KPI, pricing, process and procedures, up-to-date product range, etc
- Internal sales support: sales pitch, FAQ, operational procedures, training, presentations, etc
- Internal sales animation: Campaign management, presentations, training, best practice,
- External product animation: Marketing campaigns, conferences, brochures, bil.com, etc.
- Project management
- Ensure high level of service quality in the daily tasks of the team
- Identify opportunities for service improvement through analysis of data, observation of operations and consultation with staff, clients and other parties, subsidiaries and product provider.
- Market watch: Follow up new client requirements and competition, especially regarding new trends and new products to allow the bank to stay in competition