Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg’s finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Internal and external sales and promotion of discretionary mandates
- Growing current and building new relationships within BIL commercial desks to increase discretionary mandate penetration (proactive communication, investment proposals etc.)
- Representing the PM-team in client and prospect meetings
- Discretionary portfolio management for private clients
- Portfolio management of tailor-made and standardized contracts
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in discretionary portfolio management and have extensive experience in financial markets and investments
- You have experience in Sales & Marketing
- You are a team player and enjoy working towards common goals.
- You hold a master's degree
- You are fluent in English and French both oral and in writing. Other European languages will be an advantage.
- You find it easy to communicate and connect with people
- You are able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- You are fully acknowledging the importance of teamwork while being able to work autonomously
- You are comfortable presenting to clients and colleagues and entrust credibility
- You are comfortable working in a stressful environment and able to act accordingly
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.