Your next challenge:
of the Credit Structuring team, the Credit structurers are credit experts who
provide financial flexibility for our clients via tailored banking and lending
solutions. They help deliver credit solutions to clients of the Private
- Analyze capital structures of clients; advise on appropriateness of structure vis-à-vis client’s balance sheet, cash flow.
- Develop creative, innovative solutions to new client financings or restructurings within acceptable credit/risk parameters.
- Play a key role in credit approval process:
Credit approval memos/restructure memos
Direct analysis, due diligence, credit presentation
Approve credit transactions within authority
Recommend and review documentation and pricing
- Responsible for business development and revenue growth by: Understanding the capital structure of existing clients and prospects and advising strategies/structures to optimize it
- Be attentive to identifying new business opportunities/asking for referrals
- Originate credit leads from existing clients and prospects and participate in new marketing initiatives with the Commercial Team
- Balance objectives of client, new business generation and risk management