The Senior Credit Risk Analyst is expected to have the full range of risk assessment competencies such as exposure / collateral analysis and transactions featuring non-standard counterparty types or bespoke credit structures along with Legal, Cross-Border and Reputational Risk considerations.
Your next challenge:
• Identify the risks related to the counterparties and transactions presented and formalize an opinion, aiming at facilitating the decision-making of the competent credit authorities.
• Carry out financial analysis of the different counterparties involved in the transaction.
• Challenge the company management or front office assumptions through the P&L, balance sheets, current & future cash flows and business plans.
• Asses collateralized finance transactions (Lombard) in the HNWI- and UHNWI-segment of the Wealth Management Direction (e.g. single stock lending and risk concentrations across all asset classes and derivatives).
• Assign weighting factors (LTVs) to financial assets held in client portfolios.
• Ensure the back-up of the Lombards monitoring team through the following of coverage deficits, past-dues and portfolios overconcentration.
• Present the files to the Defaults Committee and propose provisioning for problematic files.
• Collaborate and interact with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders such as Relationship Managers, Credit Structuring, Sales and Trading, Legal and Compliance. You work closely with the Front Officers and support them for the structuring of their credit files.
• Ensure the application of the credit risk procedures and guidelines.
• Be actively involved in wide array of risk-related projects and New Business Initiatives.
• Strongly support the team manager and review the Credit risk Analysts assessments.