Your next challenge:
You will be responsible for taking care of clients by providing an excellent administrative service. The function will also focus on the use of new IT tools (T24, Salesforce, DSM, etc.) and the preparation of client portfolios as part of this migration.
The position is based in Luxembourg and you will report to the Head of CEE & Middle East Private Banking Clients.
What will you do?
- Provide high-level administrative, operational and commercial assistance to the RMs in client management
- Day-to-day management and control of all the clients’ queries, in collaboration with RMs (account openings, placements and investments, client visits, transfers, etc.)
- Proactive follow-up of accounts status
- Proactively identify client needs and share the information with RMs
- Ensure the practical application of all the procedures, KYC surveillance permanent documentation of client activity and of the overall interaction with the client and monitoring of important transactions
- Test new IT tools