- Integrated in our Transformation Office, you will contribute to BIL's Transformation Plan, implementing Salesforce package for BIL front-to-back customer activities.
- The program is executed by self-organized products teams esmbracing the Agile software development manifesto.
- The mission requires close collaboration with Business teams as well as Enterprise Architects, development teams and external partners to understand business needs and to be able to bring transversal solutions proposals which could support BIL Head Quarter requirements.
Your main activities:
- As a member of the delivery team, you will work under the guidance of the Solution Architect and your main tasks will be :
- Analyzing, mapping, implementing & migrating reliable & secure integrations of salesforce solutions following architectural principles and guidelines;
- Developing custom salesforce applications and APEX classes
- Developing API to integrate application components
- Writing clean code and ensure comprehensive project documentation
- Participating to the full Salesforce implementation lifecycle
- Working closely with project team, partner and business to execute test plans, non-regression activities & ensure quality delivery