Your next challenge:
The reception of BIL is for many of our clients the first point of contact in our iconic building at 69, route d’Esch. Very often the relationship between client and bank is determined at this first point of contact. It is of utterly importance that this first contact is based on friendliness, openness, service orientation and trust. We want that our clients and guests feel at home when they arrive. To achieve this we have a team of receptionists, based in the reception in the ground floor and also in the senior executive area. The main task of this team is to provide this special “BIL feeling” to all our guests, independent whether they have a meeting in our branch or an appointment with our relationship managers, our CEO or a board member.
- Be responsible for all matters related to the welcoming of our clients, visitors, external suppliers.
- Be the first ambassador of BIL feeling when receiving visitors into the BIL House, determining their needs and directing them accordingly.
- Answer general queries and drive them to the relevant person or department.
- Perform routine clerical or secretarial duties.
- Accompany, install and serve our customers