Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA (BIL Suisse) is a fully owned subsidiary of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA (BIL), the oldest private bank in the Grand Duchy. BIL Suisse is a boutique bank with offices in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano, the three main Swiss financial centers. The setup of the organization promotes swift, agile decision-making and short reporting lines, enabling BIL Suisse to offer innovative wealth solutions for internationally active entrepreneurs and families. Do you consider moving to a boutique Swiss Bank that is part of a wider International Group? Are you ready to go the extra mile for supporting an ambitious team?
Would you be interested in the opportunity to have a direct, tangible impact at the very heart of a bank? BIL Switzerland is looking for motivated movers and shakers who are ready to overhaul and modernise its banking operations. This role is teeming with opportunity to put into practice your best skill set and learn a variety of new ones along the way. Join our family sized bank to get a real opportunity to grow your career and truly have an impact.
You will be part of a small and dynamic team within the Operations department, focused on providing excellent service to internal and external clients. This role will focus on process management and improvement from conceptualisation to development and implementation. You will report to the Head of Service Delivery.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
• Work on automation and optimisation of processes
• Lead improvement and consequent development and documentation
• Interact with process stakeholders to come to a consensus on best practice
• Be involved in development and interaction with developers when necessary
• Execute go live plans of new processes including communication and documentation
• Broad knowledge of banking operations
• Experience with process automation
• Willingness and ability to learn and grow new technical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A fast learner with a strong sense of accountability
• Comfortable with technology and using different programs
• Capable of identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing an end-to-end process
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Avaloq
- Coding or knowledge of Microsoft Power Suite
- Other languages: German, French & Italian
You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. BIL Switzerland is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Furthermore you will work in a dynamic and modern environment at the heart of Swiss banking. Interested? Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed and submit your complete application including your diplomas and Swiss work certificates.