In its capacity as depositary bank for alternative investment funds (AIFs) Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA (BIL) provides investor protection, through overseeing the general administration of the funds, the safekeeping of the fund’s assets, the ownership verification and record keeping of other assets as well as the monitoring of the cash flows. Your role is to ensure that all depositary duties and obligations are performed in accordance with the applicable regulation.
Your next challenge:
- As part of the AIF Depositary team you will be responsible for safekeeping and verifying the ownership of the AIFs assets, monitor cash flow activities and perform oversight controls.
- You will need to ensure that the procedures and controls comply with the applicable laws and keep up to date with legislation, professional standards and regulatory changes.
- You will perform due diligences on fund service providers and be involved in on-site inspections.
- Attending periodic client service meetings will also be part of your activities.
- You will maintain and enhance depositary procedures, review programs and checklists.