Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA (BIL Suisse) is a fully owned subsidiary of Banque Internationale à Luxembourg SA (BIL), the oldest private bank in the Grand Duchy. BIL Suisse is a boutique bank with offices in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano, the three main Swiss financial centers. The setup of the organization promotes swift, agile decision-making and short reporting lines, enabling BIL Suisse to offer innovative wealth solutions for internationally active entrepreneurs and families. Do you consider moving to a boutique Swiss Bank that is part of a wider International Group? Are you ready to go the extra mile for supporting an ambitious team?
You will be part of a small team within the operations department focused on reception and facility management duties. This is a versatile role that is not only client facing, but also provides vital support to banking operations. This is a 50% role, that requires flexibility in case of holiday and sickness within your team.
You will be responsible for:
- Reception Services such as answering phone calls, welcoming, seating and catering to external clients.
- Managing the meeting area, including booking and presentation.
- Internal services & logistics related to mail management, scanning and archiving.
- Facility and office management support by mainly coordinating with third party providers in addition to certain specific tasks.
- Support workplace and seating management including office safety.
- Experience in a similar position – preferably a financial institution
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and requests simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A presentable manner with external clients in a Private Banking environment
- Solid problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Growth mind set and team spirit
- Good knowledge of English and German (written and spoken)
- Service and client-oriented
- Proactive and autonomous
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Other languages: French, Russian, Chinese
- Some catering or hospitality experience
You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. BIL Switzerland is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Furthermore you will work in a dynamic and modern environment at the heart of Swiss banking. Interested? Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed and submit your complete application including your diplomas and Swiss work certificates.