Your next challenge:
- Within the Luxembourg Market & CIB unit, you will support the Customer Centricity team in analysing the voice of the customer, improving the customer experience and preparing Market Intelligence, liaising with the bank’s various sales departments and support services.
- Keep track of market innovations from a competition and strategy perspective (competitive benchmarks, market trends, new offers, products and services, technology news, and sales drives).
- Analyse the results of Market intelligence reviews (new trends, newcomers, clients’ needs and expectations, etc.), and report them in a monthly newsletter.
- Contribute to the elaboration and analysis of the main market studies on the Luxembourg banking market carried out for all the different commercial departments (Retail, Corporate, Wealth), highlighting “macroeconomic environment/competition overview” aspects.
- Help the team to collect client feedback and analyse it to identify ways of increasing client satisfaction on different customer journeys (client satisfaction surveys, post-campaign testing, market research, etc.).
- Support the team in coordinating the client experience through ongoing projects.
- Contribute to improving the client experience by suggesting best practices coming from different sectors.