Your next challenge:
- The intern will be responsible for analysing alternative investment opportunities in the area of Real Estate.
- Collect, organize and analyse qualitative and quantitative information on the market and the industry;
- Assist during the initial deal review and screening phase;
- Write investments reports and presentations for the decision-making process as well as other supporting materials (e.g. Client’s presentations, Teasers, Investment Memorandums);
- Assist the managers to report on existing investments;
- Work with managers on different valuations;
- Prepare detailed financial modelling and financial analysis for the team;
- Participate in ex post and ex ante works (e.g. Structuration, Due Diligence, Financing search, Share and Purchase Agreement review, Monitoring and cleaning, etc.).
- As part of a small team, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to get exposition to a deal flow and to demonstrate its skills.