Your next challenge:
- You will have a key role as part of the Distribution and Structuring team, within the Financial Markets department.
A key function of the job holder will be to assist with the transactional management and operational processes involved in relation to structured products. In addition, the job holder will have the opportunity to assist the team in the creation of product ideas and solutions, analysis, pricings, information and support regarding structured products, derivatives and other financial instruments.
The Structured Products team is the owner of the structuring, distribution, trading of back to backs, execution and counterparty risk monitoring for the entire Bank and its business lines. Private Bank, Corporate and Institutional Bank and Retail network. The overall competence as such is centralized for the entire Bank within this department. The team places the customer at central stage, with an eye for the desired investment / product yield.
Structured products launched and issued by the department cover all main asset classes, including equities, funds, interest rates, commodities, credit, FX. Specific structured products are varied and range from fully capital protected solutions (such as Floating Rate Notes and Protected Participation Notes), to non-capital products, including Reverse Convertibles, Autocallables, Bonus Certificates and Credit Linked Notes.
The job is wide ranging and the job holder has the opportunity to be involved in all areas of the teams activities and learn the different aspects of the business. Specifically, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with the transactional management and operational processes involved with issuance and lifecycle management of the department.
- Supporting the members of the Distribution and Structuring team, by assisting with idea generation, pricing, marketing and client presentations of new structured products.
- Drafting and reviewing the relevant documentation relating to structured products, including termsheets, final terms and PRIIPS Key Information Documents.
- Participating in the updates of the bank’s dedicated structured products issuance programmes
- Liaising with the MTN Desk, traders, marketers, agents and operational departments to ensure successful closure of each issue, particularly in respect of new products or non-standard procedures.
- In addition, given the activities undertaken by the team, the job holder will need to be aware of regulatory, compliance and risks relating to structured products and the appropriate control functions, as well as an appreciation of such measures on both the Bank and the Client.