Your key objectives:
You will be the operational day-to-day contact for AIF Depositary’s clients and the fund service provider (AIFM, Fund Administration, Transfer Agent, Auditor, …)
You will report to the Head of AIF Depositary.
Your next challenge:
Performing the interactions with BIL’s AIF Depositary clients (fund initiators and fund managers) as well as with all involved professional third parties (AIFM, Fund Administration, Transfer Agent, Auditors, Legal Advisors, etc.), keeping and updating the files of AIFs under his/her operational responsibility in compliance with legal and contractual duties and in full respect of internal procedures and the AIFMD.
• Gather and assess information of the AIF’s investments
• Gather and assess documentation before and after transactions
• Instruct the AIF Oversight team of the records and settlements while ensuring a perfect understanding of the transactions
• Perform cash flow monitoring as defined by the AIFMD
• Perform oversight duties as required by the AIFMD
• Perform the whole operational interactions with involved fund service providers and departments within BIL
• Feed business developers with elements to be taken into consideration for proposing BIL’s services
• Take an active part to the evolution of procedures and transversal projects in relation with AIF business
• Contributing to the depositary regulatory watch and ensuring that the Bank’s depositary activity remains compliant with laws, regulation and best practices
• Insure an integration and correct use of BIL’s Tools (BLSNet, Multiline, SWIFT…) in correlation with AIF Depositary activities